Saturday, December 4, 2010

Progressive Dinner

Last night I went to a Progressive Dinner with Calvary church. We all met at the church and were divided into 2 groups. We went to one house for appetizers, then the same house for the main course from Olive Garden, then back to Calvary for dessert. The first house we went to is my dream house. I wanted to take out my camera and take pictures so I can replicate it in 30 years. I was beautiful. So much detail was put into it and it felt so homey. And the food was great too!! Then, we went to another house. It was bigger, but there was so much wasted space that could have been used to their advantage if it was done right. It was sort of an older decorating style too. While we were standing in line, a guy comes to us and says, “Do you know who used to live here?” We were like no. Then he tells us this was Shaun Alexander’s host family while he was in school at Alabama. I was like no way! Then we went upstairs to his bedroom! It has everything he did while at Bama, pictures, books, jerseys, and anything else. We ventured through their house and explored. Then another guy tells us there is an indoor basketball in the master bedroom closet!!! So then we went to find it. In their master bedroom closet, there is a large spiral staircase that leads to a half court basketball court! It is insane! Everyone was down there admiring it. But I did like the first house a lot better. I had never done a Progressive Dinner, but I enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment